The National Association of Supervisors Agricultural Education (NASAE) is a professional organization established to provide members with information essential for planning and conducting quality agricultural education programs.
NASAE members are professionally engaged in the administration and/or supervision of career education in agriculture on the district, area, state and national level.
The general goals of the organization are to professionally represent and support advancement of school-based agricultural education by:
- providing information on the characteristics of quality programs.
- sharing information regarding quality teaching materials.
- sharing current and relevant research, trends, and ideas.
- sharing plans and policies of the USDE and other organizations relevant to potential program impact.
- providing members regarding the activities of the Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE) and potential program impact.
- promoting professional relationships with other agencies, associations, and institutions interested in the industry of agriculture and agriculture education.